IT HAS BEEN a delight and privilege to review well over 300 albums at AP Reviews (this site) since launching in 2012. During that five-year period, much has changed – not only in terms of my activity as a reviewer and professional writer/editor, but also in the way that music is accessed and explored. So, as we race towards the close of 2017, I have decided to alter how I support our great wealth of UK and international jazz artists and labels:
- Album reviews are now periodically selected at and written for publication on the LondonJazz News website only (and referenced here).
- This site remains, updated with links to the above, along with any other relevant posts, whilst also serving as an archive (see pull-down menu or search).
- News and views on album releases and other music-related activities continue at my Twitter account.
- I am open to receiving promo CDs or links to new album releases for social media activity (though this is in no way presumed).
- Professional copywriting, editing and proofreading services for the music industry are available at ADRIAN PALLANT : PROOFREADING.
I continue to admire and promote the astonishing creativity that this buoyant music scene offers; and I offer my immense gratitude for the many, lasting connections I have forged over the last few years.
Here’s to us listening to, appreciating and talking about more great music into 2018 and beyond!