Based in Cheshire, North West England, Adrian Pallant is a:
• professional proofreader, copy-editor and copywriter;
• jazz reviewer and music writer;
• pianist, church organist and published composer;
• jazz, classical, rock, folk and world music aficionado;
• degree-qualified graphic designer – BA (Hons).
For commissioned copywriting, editing and proofreading (including music PR, advertising, website content, artist biographies, CD and vinyl artwork, digital music services, concert programme notes):
© Adrian Pallant 2012–2018