WELCOME to AP Reviews – a space dedicated to championing album releases from the thriving UK and international contemporary jazz scene (incorporating jazz-related genres).
Based in Cheshire, North West England, Adrian Pallant is a:
• contemporary jazz writer and reviewer;
• professional proofreader, copy-editor and copywriter;
• pianist, church organist and published composer;
• jazz, classical, rock, folk and world music aficionado;
• degree-qualified graphic designer – BA (Hons).
For paid music copywriting, editing and proofreading (including public relations, advertising, web content, artist biographies, CD and vinyl artwork, digital music services, concert programme notes):
AP Reviews: © Adrian Pallant, 2012-2017